TERMS & CONDITIONS
Check-In / Check-Out
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m. Early check-in or late check-out requests are subject to availability.
- A 30% deposit of the total accommodation cost is required after your reservation is completed.
- The remaining amount due must be paid before your arrival or during the check-in.
- The hotel may request a credit card or bank transfer deposit as a reservation guarantee.
- The Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards.
- Accepted credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, Maestro.
Change / Cancellation Policy
- Bookings canceled up to 21 days prior to arrival are normally refunded (the amount of the down payment, minus postage, bank charges, or online payment processing fees, if any).
- For cancellations from 20 to 1 day prior arrival there is a charge of a 50% of the total accommodation cost.
- No Show or earlier departure from the scheduled accommodation will be charged 100% of the total accommodation cost.
- In case of a change/reduction in the number of nights of a reservation, within 21 days prior to your arrival, you will be charged a change fee that is equal to 50% of the booking amount that corresponds to the nights the reservation was reduced.
The hotel will not secure any reservation unless guaranteed by the above methods.
- Smoking is forbidden in the rooms, corridors and all of the hotel’s enclosed areas.
Kitchen Use Policy
- Guests are responsible for the proper use of kitchen in their suites.
- Preparation of food that may produce long lasting odors (i.e. fish) in the room is prohibited.
- The room shall be properly aired during and after the kitchen facilities have been used for any type of cooking (pause the A/C and open the windows during cooking).
- The ventilation must be used during cooking. In case the suite is delivered with strong food smells that have permeated the furniture and fabrics, a cleaning fee of 350 Euro will be placed on the guest’s bill before or after check-out.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning and washing up the dishes and used cookware after each meal. Housekeeping is not responsible for kitchen cleaning or washing up used dishes and utensils.
- If you have no intention of using the kitchen and you’d rather not have sharp objects in the room where your children may have access to please notify us. We’ll be happy to remove them from the room.
- The hotel will not bear any responsibility for accidents that take place due to parents’ negligence or failure to avoid unauthorized use of any of the kitchen appliances and accessories by minors.
- Only service animals allowed. Please inform us when booking about your intention to come with a guide dog to the suites, so that we can make the necessary arrangements.
Children & Additional Persons
- Infants and children up to 3 years old are housed free of charge in their parents’ bed or in a baby cot that is placed in the room. Maximum number of baby cots per suite is one. Baby cots are provided upon request and availability.
- For children aged 3+ years old and adults the charge is €10 per night (must be notified when booking).
- Extra bed can be provided upon availability with extra charge and according to the maximum capacity of persons in the suites.
- The Extra bed fee might not be calculated automatically in the total cost when booking online. In that case it will be charged and paid separately during your stay.
- Baby cots and extra beds are provided upon request and availability. Please contact us before your arrival to ensure we have the proper arrangement for your bedroom.
Please contact us before your arrival to ensure we have the proper arrangement for your bedroom.
Disability Access Policy
- Aelia Seaside Luxury Suites is 100% compatible with the disabled access law in Greece. Please provide us details about your personal accessibility needs in the online reservation form or by calling us directly at +30 694 5040 600 after booking, so we can make your stay more comfortable.
Swimming Pool Regulations
- All children under the age of 18 are not allowed to use the private pools.
- The hotel does not bear any responsibility for incidents/accidents due to parental neglect / unsupervised children.
- Guests are strongly advised to use the pool at least 2 hours after their last meal.
Policy for children
- Children under the age of 10 should be accompanied by parents / guardians at all times during their stay. The hotel does not bear any responsibility for incidents/accidents due to parental neglect / unsupervised children.
- Parents / guardians are responsible for the use of sharp objects and electrical appliances in the room’s kitchen. We will be glad to remove sharp objects from the room and exclude the use of devices to avoid accidents.
- The hotel will not be held responsible for any accidents caused by unauthorized use of appliances and kitchenware by minors.
Minimum Age Requirements
- All guests must be 18 years old or older to confirm the reservations/book rooms at Aelia Seaside Luxury Suites. Valid ID or passport must be presented at the time of check-in for age verification.